Do you have a developmentally disabled loved one who could use some help? At Helping Hands of New Orleans, we provide Supported Living and Employment options for clients. As much as possible, we help them exercise their independence at home and make them find livelihoods that contribute to the community.
Here are some of the services included in this program:
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
- Community Resource Coordination
- Psychosocial Assessment and Support
- Case Management
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
To know more about Supported Living, please call 855-464-1449. Our staff at Helping Hands of New Orleans will be happy to assist you with your inquiries and request for services.